I hate to chime on this because I adore the Everetts,
but I couldn't agree more with JR.  A while ago I won
an Everett auction and paid $35.00 for a half-sheet to
be shipped.  It was packed barely okay, but they did
not insure it.  For $35.00 that's the least I could
have gotten.  I hope they got another service.

Most likely I will still bid on their auctions when I
can (they have amazing posters!), but with the buyer
premium and the really high shipping, it's tough.

Toochis