It's a little hard to tell, not knowing what the original looks
like.  But, yes, the image seems dark.  The borders, for
example, are far from white, as is the "Spectacular
Adventure..." text.  They have a very yellow quality.  But the
emovieposter.com super is bright white.

The small and large versions seem pretty similar to me.

Craig.

At 10:01 AM 09/30/2004 -0500, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
>We have been contacted by a member of this forum who says that he finds
>that the images on our eBay auctions are "too dark" and difficult to
>see.  When we view them on our monitors they look fine (although our
>"super-sized" images are brighter and more clear than our "regular" ones).
>
>We wonder if this isn't related to the age of the monitors.  It seems that
>newer monitors display brighter images than older ones.
>
>We ask that everyone reading this go NOW to
>http://www.emovieposter.com/temp/angry_red_planet.htm and see how that page
>views on YOUR monitor and use the link provided to e-mail us with your
>opinion of the "darkness" level of both images.
>
>Thanks very much!  We will gladly do anything we can to allow everyone to
>better see our images.
>
>Bruce

>       Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>            In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
>
>    The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Craig Miller         Wolfmill Entertainment        [EMAIL PROTECTED]