What a wonderful site, Jerry.  I've been a supporter
of restoring the old movie theatres in Los Angeles.
It's a shame that some of these glorious movie palaces
are now swap meets.

I've also been heartbroken over the drive-in.  there
was a lovely one, THE FIESTA which we attended up to
three years ago.  The neon sign and the decor in the
stands were amazing.

It was torn down for a warehouse.
Toochis
--- 42nd Street Memories <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===