I know that these two lists have some of the same
members, but can we dispense with the forwarding of
messages from one list to the other?

Let's face it, there are times when some of us will be
frustrated on the list.  It's human nature.

I love both lists and appreciate the differences.
Don't let this kind of listing get you down, Scott.
It was written on Style B so that it wouldn't get to
you.  They just wanted to vent, I'm sure.

I just got a comment privately about something I said
on MoPo. I could have mentioned it on Style B and MoPo
and gotten people in a huff. But the person and I had
a wink over it and it's done.

I want the freedom to vent about MoPo on Style b when
I want and visa versa.  I have not had reason to do
either nor do I think I ever will.  I understand the
differences.

I just wonder why people want to forward these types
of things to the list leaders.  Don't they get punched
up enough?

Donnie, is a generous and sweet guy who offered
another list not to compete but to give an option.

Scott is a wonderful man who got an awesome list
together to provide a forum for people to talk about
posters.

Let's let them do what they do best and be supportive.

Toochis

=== message truncated ===