Hi everyone,
we continue to list some rare US posters for auction, several 1sh, 3sh, 6sheets.

The whole list (there are also my shop items in between, just scroll down)

For example:

CRY BABY KILLER Jack Nicholson '58 girl crime US 3sh great image

DEAD RINGER Bette Davis '64 rare alternate title US 3sh

MISTER ROBERTS Henry Fonda James Cagney '55 US 6sh!

SIROCCO Humphrey Bogart '51 US 3sh poster

ATLANTIS Maria Montez '47 great US 3sheet

FRANKENSTEIN 1970 Boris Karloff '58 horror US 3sheet!

20 MILLION MILES TO EARTH SciFi horror '57 orig.US 1sh

THING THAT COULDN'T DIE horror '58 orig. US 1sh poster

HE WALKED BY NIGHT R.Baseheart '48 British noir UK 6sh!

More will follow the next days. Several also listed on our site besides many international posters. (check out *New* button upper left in catalog section)

ebay-ID el.topo

Thanks for your interest,
Wolfgang

www.kinoart.net