Hi David,
I couldn't agree more about Clint being a great
artist. He only gets better and continues to astonish
me.  My prayer is to work with him someday.

I do have to say that when I was in the theatre in my
teen years in NY, many people wanted to kill Frank
Rich.  For some reason, he didn't just slam with his
harsh criticism but managed to really slam people in a
personal way.  I remember attending the opening of a
Broadway show of a well-respected playwright.  The
show was great but afterwards at the party when the
reviews were read, Frank Rich's was particularly
scathing.  The playwright wanted to know who was close
enough to Mr. Rich so he could have him poisoned.

I was in a show that Mr. Rich destroyed, but he was
very kind to me in the review.  I have nothing
personal against him.  He's been great to me, but I
know the ire Mr. Rich draws.

Toochis