From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:52 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Help needed please.

Hi all.
A family member who earns his living on ebay has been shut down by ebay because, when he moved recently, he did not update his address and phone number...a process which innocently got lost in the shuffle of the relocation (not many miles from the previous home). In any event, he was surprised to wake up and find all auctions cancelled, and his account terminated.

Any idea how this happened? We are assuming that someone must have applied for contact information and got the outdated phone number. Well, in any event, he needs to get up and running again and  is in desperate need of the super-secret ebay telephone number (the one where someone actually answers the phone and helps you!!) .

This ebay phone number has been posted on this site before. Will you please offer it again?

Thanks - Diana and Morrie

p.s. if you happen to have surmised who this seller is, and were bidding on the auctions which were shut down, dont give up. He will be up and running again as soon as this mess is straightened out.

I am the author of the only dictionary that defines me.
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com