I am not worried about Scorcese.  He's represented at
the Firm and runs around with a very elite Hollywood
crowd. Do we know for sure he doesn't have a place in
Bellaire?  Perhaps Malibu?  Beverly Hills?  I don't he
doesn't have a place here.  By the way, Hilary Swank
lives in NYC 98% of the time.

I love Scorcese and while I enjoyed The Aviator, I
don't think it was one of his best.  The timing sucks
for him.  He's working on a very high-profile project
with Leo again and it's being filled with major stars.
 Scorcese will get his Oscar.  He's not over yet by a
long shot.

Toochis