Just a quick note to let you know these auctions will be ending this TUESDAY night:

I have listed their current bid prices (REMEMBER THEY ARE ALL NO RESERVE AUCTIONS)

Goodfellas $102.50
Godfather III ADV  $9.99
Manchurian Candidate $12.50
Midnight Cowboy $77.99
Fists of Fury $9.99
Chinese Connection $10.49
Mysterious Island $12.49
Buck Rogers $9.99
Little Mermaid ADV $36
LITTLE MERMAI, REG $9.99
Little Mermaid video poster $9.99
Beauty and the Beast ADV $32.52
Beauty and Beast video poster $9.99
Snow White 50th gold $9.99
Fantasia 50th  $9.99
My Own Private Idaho- video $9.99
Madonna documentary Truth of Dare $9.99
JUngle Book original '67 $127.50

Please click on the following link if interested:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjoelkatte

Thanks and have a great week.

Sincerely,

Joel Katte