From: Erik
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 15:38
Subject: Re: [MOPO] LIBERALS?

I'll chime in from the conservative viewpoint, with a question:
Overlooking the mishandling of LA's local goverment's (non)efforts, what could president Bush have done to satisfy all the folks clamoring for his head, how horribly he and his administration have handled this natural disaster.

Simple question that I'd be curious to see an answer to, and not a rant, please. Seems as those slamming Bush for what he's done never have a positive solution of their own just more negativity.

Cheers,
Erik
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com