Laura--
I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON MY PET!!!
Everything humanly possible is being done and I am going to be in contact with 
a vet who is personally rescueing animals.
Thank you for caring.
Sincerely.

NOW.....I WANT EVERYONE ON BOTH STYLE B AND MOPO TO LEAVE ME THE  HELL ALONE 
ABOUT MY CAT.

Joe
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: 2005/09/08 Thu PM 05:47:29 EDT
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [MOPO] Thursday Sept 7 update from Joe B
>
>
> There is no reason to let an animal suffer and die without every effort to
> save her. There are numerous animal rescue groups in New Orleans right now, 
> and
> their sole purpose is to find and rescue pets trapped in this devastation. Joe
> should immediately contact Noah's Wish, one of the most prominent rescue
> groups, and give them his address. They are already in New Orleans, and their 
> time
> and energy is already being devoted to animals exclusively. They can go to
> Joe's house and rescue his cat.
>
> The government and the Red Cross treat animals as if they are expendable,
> even though to many people pets are family members. Organizations like Noah's
> Wish are the only hope for the animals. If you want to support them with a
> financial donation, as I have, here's their web site link:
>
> _http://www.noahswish.org/_ (http://www.noahswish.org/)
>
> Please don't give up on beloved pets! Their lives matter, too.
>
> Laura
>
> In a message dated 9/8/2005 2:05:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Now-- this is very important!!!!!
> I appreciate EVERYTHING that Nathalie and Toochis have done to try to help my
> cat Sister Mary Agnes be brought out of New Orleans. And I'm certain that she
> now has a better chance than many others that are still there.
> But-- the time has come to let these people work their wonders. I can tell you
> from personal experience that people who are answering phone calls and emails
> do NOT have time to go over the same ground.
> So-- for the sake of ALL the efforts to save Pets and People, I think that
> it's
> time now to let things take their course.
>
>
>
>
>          Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
>    ___________________________________________________________________
>               How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List
>
>        Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>             In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
>
>     The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.
>
>
>

         Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
   ___________________________________________________________________
              How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List

       Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L

    The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Reply via email to