At that price, I think I'll take two...

Best,

Helmut

No help with the quad, but I do know where the original artwork by
Arnaldo Putzu  for the poster is. A mere 60,000 pounds and it is yours.
Regards, rudy franchi

I know this is probably a far shot, but has anybody an original
british quad for GET CARTER for sale?

Helmut

http://www.filmposter.net

        Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
  ___________________________________________________________________
             How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List

      Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L

   The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.




        Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
  ___________________________________________________________________
             How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List

      Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L

   The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Reply via email to