Hi everyone,
We've just listed some interesting autographs (including hand written
letters and cards) on eBay. These have been in our collection for some
time and lovers of British stars, and opera greats will find them
particularly fascinating.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking,
Phil & Mila Edwards

Our eBay ID is cinemarts if this link fails to work for you:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ100QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsascsZ1QQsassZcinemarts

info wrote:

Hi Mopoers-

Looking for the 1 sheet - Burton's 1964 version only, please.

Let me know if have one..

Thanks-
Mat McCarthy
film/art