This is a tough category.  I have several.

MADAME SANS JANE - 3 sheet - It's a lovely stone-litho
and the picture says it all.

My Bogie ones.  I wish I had Casablanca and Maltese
Falcon though.

There is another that has an interesting history.
It's an old German stone litho of the actress, EVELYN
HOLT.  She was an ingenue at the time.  Hitler before
he took power had it out for her. He thought she had
Jewish blood. He pressured the film company to make
her a subrette.  She then did a movie (her last one
before fleeing the country) and Hitler wanted the
swastika painted over her on the image.

The film company refused and released it as a shadow
of a window-pane instead.  Then some of Hitler's
followers painted on it Evelyn Holt in Shame in German
on the posters.  After she fled, it was found out that
Evelyn Holt, the orphan had a British father and no
Jewish blood.  I have it and it's quite a beauty.  I
had to go through alot of dealers and people to
finally get the history behind this poster.  I tried
to reach her but she passed away about a year after I
got the poster.  She lived in Beverly Hills with her
agent who helped her flee the country.  They had a
long beautiful marriage.

Toochis