Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 3:56 PM
Subject: [MOPO] HELP ON HONDO ONE SHEET

Guys,
Need some informational assistance on the John Wayne HONDO onesheet.  I have a HONDO  onesheet with the 3D  banner across the bottom of poster,  then just below it  the usual credit block  etc.   But there is no copy write information  or the NSS numbers usually found in far right corner.

I  have an extremely annoyed client so there is some urgency here.  I thought it strange,  but I checked my onesheet against Bruce Hershenson's    JULY  2004  publication of  JOHN WAYNE POSTERS & AUCTION  and he dedicates a full page to that onesheet.  It is clearly obvious  his onesheet likewise does not have that information as well.   However in checking Heritage's database,  they have HONDO,  exactly as mine and the one featured in Bruce's catalogue  with respect to 3-D  and there's  does have the fine small print.

Is there any explanation as to why there might be this discrepancy?
Right now my client is returning the onesheet because  he is unmoved by merely Bruce H's catalogue image and admittedly I might be curious as to this unusual contradiction.  Any input appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

freeman fisher
8601 west knoll drive #7
west hollywood, ca