have to agree..probably the best collection of material i've seen in a
number of years..would love to attend this one in person

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: MoPo
             List                                                       To
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
             AMERICAN.EDU>                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/22/2006 11:05          [MOPO] Grey's March 06 Auction
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fellow film poster addicts,
I just searched Grey's newest line up for March and I am just STUNNED or
perhaps HALF DEAD. Just astounding. What pieces...let the party begin....
I'll be in Dallas for this auction. 100%.
Congratulations to Grey for another mind blowing auction. There are pieces
that must raise any poster collector anywhere. If not, hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Maybe I can finally meet some other collectors.........?
Philipp