Click above for the following One-Sheets ending tonight on eBay:

Brian DePalma: Scarface (both standard AND Advance!), Body Double, Wise Guys and Dressed To Kill

Francis Coppola: Godfather III and The Cotton Club

Stanley Kubrick: 2001: A Space Odyssey Psychadelic 70's Re-Release and Full Metal Jacket

Mickey Rourke in 9 1/2 Weeks, Barfly, Year Of The Dragon and Angel Heart

Jack Nicholson in Ironweed, Prizzi's Honor and The Witches of Eastwick (with pinback!)

Glenn Close in Maxie and Jagged Edge

Debra Winger in Legal Eagles and Black Widow

Tom Hanks in Dragnet and Nothing in Common

Mariel Hemingway in Creator and The Mean Season

Plus, At Close Range with Sean Penn and Christopher Walken, Tattoo with Bruce Dern, Oliver Stone's Wall Street, Walter Hill's Crossroads, The Mission with Robert DeNiro, Compromising Positions with Susan Sarandon, Woody Allen's Hannah and Her Sisters, Tough Guys with Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster, Shelly Long in Hello Again, and White Nights with Gregory Hines and Baryshnikov

Also William Friedkin's To Live And Die in L.A. with press sheets, Sylvester Stallone in Rocky IV with Promotional Manual, and a Papillon Half-Sheet with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman

All are approximately 27x41 and Guaranteed Original, however I do not recall where I obtained Godfather III and Barfly, so there is a possibility that they are video posters... if anyone out there can help me identify their legitimacy, I would be obliged.

Thanks for looking!