From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 2:31:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Bonham's Sale !!!

Michael,
I wasn't criticizing your experience with Bonham's, or your frustration or the steps required for a refund.   Not one disparaging remark to that effect.

 It was that out of the blue you brought up the insert once again.  And that had to be your 15th posting on the matter.    And to that I was having a malice free chuckle, a guffaw  ..........but immediately I then recognized  to all that your efforts were in fact taken seriously  and the auction was stopped and an announcement made, solely, and I have no doubt by your efforts.... and that should have been pleasing to you.

 But really the posting wasn't about you.

freeman fisher
8601 west knoll drive #7
west hollywood, ca
90069