Wow, Ron.  What an adventure.  At least you touched it and gazed at it.

Toochis

Ron Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Andrea and Philip!

Yes, I wish I still had The Mummy one sheet as well,
but, you can't go back and on the bright side, I was
able to put a downpayment on a house and add some more
great items to my collection.

As for other great finds, if you guys would really
like to hear some, I have lots of them. Some of them
are pretty entertaining- but long. I really condensed
the one about the Mummy as there was a lot more to it.

When I get a chance next week, maybe I'll type out a
few. Some of them I actually acquired and a few got
away, but they're all great stories!

Ron Moore

www.hollywoodposterframes.com

=== message truncated ===