Dear Fellow MoPoers:

I have a nice selection of vintage movie posters and collectibles at auction on E-Bay which will close on Saturday, October 7. All are offered without a reserve! Opening bids are as low as $2.99!!

Below are just a few of the items now awaiting your bids. Just click on the title to go directly to the E-Bay listing:

CAT GIRL - 1957 - Barbara Shelly - 1957 AIP horror - Lobby card
THE CYCLOPS - 1957 - Lon Chaney Jr., James Craig - Sci-fi - Lobby card
EDISON THE MAN - 1940 - Spencer Tracy - Australian one-sheet
THE HAPPY ROAD - 1957 - Gene Kelly - One-sheet
INTERNATIONAL LADY - 1940 - George Brent, Illona Massey - Lobby card
MONEY FROM HOME - 1953 - Jerry Lewis - Lobby card
PURPLE HEART DIARY - 1951 - Frances Langford - Lobby card
RICH RELATIONS - 1937 - Muriel Evans - Lobby card
RIDIN' DOWN THE TRAIL - 1947 - Jimmy Wakely - Lobby card
STAGECOACH TO FURY - 1956 - Marie Blanchard - Outstanding western graphics - One-sheet
STORY OF MANKIND - 1957 - The Marx Brothers - Lobby card
TIME TO SING - 1968 - Hank Williams Jr. One-sheet
THE WAYWARD BUS - 1957 - Jayne Mansfield - Lobby card
WILL SUCCESS SPOIL ROCK HUNTER - 1957 - Jayne Mansfield, Tony Randall - Lobby card
WITNESS FOR THE PROSECUTION - 1958 - Marlene Dietrich - Billy Wilder - Lobby card

...plus collectibles, movie magazines and more!! To view all of my E-bay listings, please click on the below link:

Please be sure to visit my fully searchable website, www.captainbijou.comwhere over 13,000 items -- vintage movie posters, DVDs and video cassettes, celebrity autographs, collectibles, comic books and more -- currently await your purchase via our secure order cart.

Best,

Earl Blair
CAPTAIN BIJOU