  From: Scott Burns
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 9:01 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] In Memory of Cinevent's John Stingley

  MoPo'ers:
  Cinevent has been cited many times on MoPo as one of the best, if not the
best, poster/classic movie convention in the US. It's with much sadness that I
report that one of Cinevent's founders, John A. Stingley, passed away this
morning.
  The last of the 3 surviving Cinevent founders Steve Haynes (a MoPo member)
sent out notice this evening about John's loss.
  Cinevent will go on as planned Memorial Day weekend, but it won't be the same
without John. It really is a tremendous loss.
  John Stingley
1947-2007
  Scott
MoPo List Owner

PROTECTED]  In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L    The author of
this message is solely responsible for its content.