From: Scott Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:30:46 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Anyone Got a Spare Million Laying Around?

Anyone Got a Spare Million Laying Around?

http://cgi.ebay.com/FRANKENSTEIN-31MINTLobbySetKARLOFFUNIVERSALHORROR_W0QQitemZ120098075626QQcategoryZ60302QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If the link doesn't work search eBay for item 120098075626.

I can't imagine having a collection like Mr. Feiertag (or parting with it!).
Wow!

Sorry, it's just not every day I see a million-dollar item on eBay.

Scott

MoPo List Owner