i am not collecting foreign lobby cards at the moment...though i have a
few...but i'm sure there would be interest among collectors for big name
horror, science fiction, hitchcock etc titles if there was some way of
documenting original vs reissue titles...i think if you and other dealers
pool your knowledge something could be written. You have to start
somewhere...best Alan

             Carlos Duenas
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             04/30/2007 10:49                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [MOPO] mexican lobbies

Hi Alan,

My name is Carlos Duenas.

I agree with you that there is a los of confusion
about the Mexican lobbies, unfortunatedly there is not
a Mexican lobbies catalog anywehere (maybe I should
try doing one some day). Many times I can tell which
card is a reissue because I have both sets (the
original and the reissue) and the art on the reissue
is always more modern or has a simpler design.
Nevertheless, some movies were reissue more than a few
times in Mexico, for example, I have three different
sets of Rebel With Out Cause.

I would not know where to find any official
information about the actual printing of the cards (I
know there is a book on the date the movies where
released in Mexico but then again that doesn´t include
the reissues).

I be happy to promote the cards but it would be hard
to write definitive article on the subject since most
of what I know I learnd only from the cards I own.

Are you interested in Mexican Lobbies for your
collection? I would be interested in trading selling
some cards.

Sincerely yours,

Carlos

http://mail.yahoo.com