My Friends,

I have listed  on Ebay,  21  truly rare   mini-window cards from the 1930's
ending in about 36 hours.  As most of you  know these are highly prized studio
printed promotional materials produced for  only a short time for theatres.
I have linked  HOTEL FOR  WOMEN  below.  Clicking or swiping and pasting the
URL  will then  allow you to click seller's other auctions to view them all.

Other titles include  MANNEQUIN, THE GREAT WALTZ,   CONQUEST, DRUMS ALONG THE
MOHAWK,  YOUNG MR. LINCOLN, THOROUGHBREDS DON'T  CRY,  LOVE IS NEWS  and
other great titles representing stars as  varied as  Tyrone Power, Joan
Crawford,
Will Rogers, Linda Darnell, Henry  Fonda,  Loretta Young and William Powell
and directors like   John Ford, Victor Fleming, Henry King, and Frank Borzage
all distinguished  film makers and the titles here are  some of their  best.

Many are in mint condition and others have minor restorations  carefully
spelled out in great detail.    I think this is an  opportunity at least worth
quick look and for that I thank you in  advance.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/HOTEL-FOR-WOMEN-39-Linda-Darnell-Ann-Southern_W0QQitemZ26
0129198466QQihZ016QQcategoryZ2319QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/HOTEL-FOR-WOMEN-39-Linda-Darnell-Ann-Southern_W0QQitemZ260129198466QQihZ016QQcat
egoryZ2319QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

freeman

freeman fisher