Sue, you're the best. Congrats, Rich.  What a great site.
Toochis

----- Original Message ----
From: Susan Heim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 3:15:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] ***1000**************1000******************1000***

Yea, Yea!!  I have a stack of MoviePosterBid flyers on my counter and
I have to replenish them about every two weeks. People see the flyer and want
know about it. I have had many people come in with a poster they bought on the
site to frame and said they loved going to a place that was just about movie
posters and easy to work with. We also put a flyer in each box of frames we
ship
and many of my customers have bought from the site with the same comments. So,
congratulations Rich and great going.

Sue Heim

www.hollywoodposterframes.com