I don't buy a lot but I've never used sniping and I've been able to win items,
both on eBay and from Bruce.  And not because I'm bidding extra high.  I
couldn't afford to even if I wanted to.

Craig.

At 06:28 AM 2/28/2008, Judith Weaver wrote:
Franc is probably right. I know that if it weren't for sniping I would NEVER win ANYTHING on Bruce's auctions. Guess my collecting/buying days are at an end.
[]

Judith Weaver
3115 Panama Drive
Melbourne, FL  32934

(PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS!!)

----------
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:51:58 -0600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MOPO] More about my coming auctions that are NOT on eBay
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

FRANC wrote: "I think some people are just pissed off because Bruce doesn't play to do things in a manner that they perceive as most advantageous to themselves."

Very perceptive, Franc. People tend to think in terms of their own interests. In this case, it is compounded by a natural fear of the unknown. Nobody likes what they have never seen before, and they DO like what is comfortable and familiar.

I predict that people will see how good this system is once they give it a try, because they will pay less on some items and get outbid on some items they might have won with sniping, but they will have complete control over both, and that will feel great to them!

Bruce
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. <http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008>Get it now!

Craig Miller        Wolfmill Entertainment          [EMAIL PROTECTED]