ohh no---- definately ' Lucas" Ive watched making of Star wars 896 times and I key in on details like

face structure, noses, eyes.. etc..... the dog,,, well I did a re- assessment looks to me like that dog

from" our Gang" with a hollywood "face lift" clever very clever---- LUCAS!!!

and this Book,,,,, Gangsters with a Mountain Lion... as Long as a alien shows up... Ill read it..

No alien.... No read a da book...

maybe consider a addendum where a alein eats the mountain lion and takes the gansters to another planet...

I would find that fasinteing and probably start a fan club honoring you...

by the way.. Howard the Duck.. was not a great Idea in my book...

however for some reason I want to rent it and have a Howard the Duck block party.. with naked Girls..

I think they are spiking my popcorn with alien dust....

thanks George Lucas for listening... tell S. Spielberg I am waiting for my Matzo ball soup now like 30 years.. Im starting to lose my appetite!

Is the dog named after Delores del Rio?

just a random nano second pondering.

thanks..

Alan Adler wrote:

Folks tell me I look more like "Spiel"berg and Dolores looks more like Lucas.

Alan