problem is... the truth most and can not be sold it must be given away free... so thats why all these so -called people sell there stuff.. its a gimmick and not real.... matter of fact my friend i was in a band with worked as head engineer for the Midwest stress center,, they sold millions of stress relief tapes..
and more.... he said that the founders husband shot himself in Malibu..
I aggree many of these posts are not movie poster related in one aspect ,,, however just as RBAY is a part.. so is living with collectables.. is from a therutic level and from many levels

The more I see is that we are all connected by one giant sphere of thought. And as you see the Movies are a relection of our dreams and lifstyles. and escapism.. thats why we eat Ice cream when we are happy and Ice cream when we are looking for comfort..
by the way we are making a Robot that we will offer on ebay.
it will be life size and do cool stuff.
Its our homage to Movie Robots.. or Row-butts

good evening

and good wishes

I bid you  adue

T martin

Robot blacksmith

Roger Kim wrote:

That was a great post, Tom, even if it had nothing to do with posters or movies.

I propose that we enter into a business agreement whereby you feed me your rough ideas, and I'll flesh them out into book form and perform a spellcheck. We will be listed as co-authors on the book and all subsequent books, seminars, videos, etc. I'll let you do most of the speaking engagements, since I usually have to stay home and take care of the feral dogs.

We'll sell more copies than The Secret and become rich, and you can hoard Universal horror paper in your basement, despite your public stance that it is pointless to accumulate gobs of stuff.

Please get in touch with my lawyers ASAP.

Thanks,
rk