From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Richard Halegua Comic Art
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 3:17 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Heath Ledger autographed Batman poster?

I emailed this idiot and asked him how Heath Ledger was able to sign
these posters which were not released until just acouple days before
Ledger died

here is the crook's response:

I don't know the official release date of the poster to the general
public. I am sure from the end of 2006 till his death there was plenty
of time for him to sign posters and photos in anticipation of the film's
release.
Thanks,
Daniel

I emailed him back: