LOL...

  I just got the "official" word from eBay why it took so long for my two
seasons of the Fox TV show BONES to be indexed with my movie posters.

  "We wanted to make sure you were not selling human remains."

   Who am I, Freddie Poe?

  pj

pj angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Thanks for the head's up Rick.

  Weird stuff going on at eBay tonight. I can't get two of my listed items to
show up: the DVD Seasons 1 and 2 of BONES. All the posters are listing fine as
are a dozen other DVDs.

  Why would some listings show up immediately while others not?

  Here's another try at a workable link:

  http://tinyurl.com/btfpauctions

  Here's links to BONES DVDs

  http://tinyurl.com/bones1
  http://tinyurl.com/bones2

  If these links don't work, ebay seller ID is

  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbigtownfilmposters-us

  click the "text only format" in the upper right of the page.

  pj

Richard Auras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          pj...  your link takes me to my own ebay area....  it is a general
MyEbay link

       Rick

  I am anxious to look at your items......