From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@sol03.american.edu] On Behalf Of
MotionPictureArt.com
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 2:56 AM
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Subject: [MOPO] Selling website and inventory

Hi Folks,
We need some good advice on the following problem.
My wife and I are thinking about having more kids and I want to pursue a
new career.
Since we need time and money to realize this we are thinking about
selling our online business including it's inventory, but don't know how
to do this.
We have a pretty large inventory of which only a small part is on our
website. It consists not only of thousands of posters and lobby cards,
but also thousands of press kits, promo items, vinyl banners, 8x10
photos, standees, books/comics, toys and much more.
We are based in the Netherlands (Europe) and there are not many dealers
over here so we are looking for a foreign buyer. Shipping will have to
be by land or sea as air will probably be too expensive.
The problem is, how do we go about this? Sell on Ebay? Post adds on
forums? Contact dealers all over the world?
Thanks in advance,
Ron and Alexandra