From: Patrick Michael Tupy <tellta...@mac.com>
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:23:31 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] This should cause either a laugh or a cry

One need look no further than this site to realize how hard the poster biz has
been hit
by the current economic meltdown.  Why, I feel dirty just looking at those
pages knowing
I could get such a steal on these rarities.  And to think they include
cardboard mounting!
Sue Heim will be SOOO happy to hear this.

Patrick