I have no clue what set Chris off...but his self-important "exit" from MoPo
means he won't be welcomed back. Ever.

I certainly hope his eye for detail is better while working on posters. He
obviously has eye trouble when reading the unsubscribe instructions that are
on the bottom of every MoPo post.

I normally don't respond to these kinds of messages, but hey...I had a
crappy day.

Scott
MoPo List Owner