Freeman
I have enjoyed your posts through the years and fully understood  the meaning
of your words no matter how convoluted they seemed.  However,  this reference
to me leaves me perplexed.  What is the meaning behind my  name?  Are you
implying I caused ebay to drop because I did not spend  enough on posters this
past year?

Claude

In a message dated 1/21/2009 11:40:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,