I host my pictures on Fileburst. Maybe they'll let you try it for free.
I don't know for sure. It's a lot better than uploading to Ebay.  FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of
Judith Weaver
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 5:55 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Help with eBay question please?

After being strictly a buyer for years, I am now going to try to sell
something on eBay.   Their "Sell" page is fairly straightforward, but
when I try to upload the picture from my Desktop, it won't upload.  I
spent almost 3 hours online with several Live Chat people at eBay.  At
their instruction, my computer is now turned upside down and inside out.
And the picture STILL won't upload!  Have any of you ever had this
problem, and do you have any advice as to how to get the picture to
upload?  Many thanks, Judith

Judith Weaver
1457 Guava Avenue
Melbourne, FL  32935