Kirby
I don't love ebay any longer and look at it once or twice a  week.  I used
to look at it twice each day (am and pm).  It has become  a waste of time.
If you check my purchases you will see no  purchases.  I have bought a few
items in the last 12 months.  I used  to buy a few items each week.  I also
am not a seller and am not wasting  time placing posters on ebay, answering
emails, etc.  I also don't need the  money.
Claude

In a message dated 6/13/2009 10:15:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,