OH GOOD GOD--

trying to read this raised my BP by 20 points -- talk about a way to RAISE a stress level... deciphering the ramblings and meanderings of one who is a squirrel obsessed, believes he was michael jackson costume designer and, at the same time, is in a drug and alcohol induced euphoria!

too many nuts or glasses of the Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, methinks.

please make it stop!!

as god is my witness, i will never be hungry again!

:)