Hi PoPoers
I watched Heritage Live this morning (our time) and its great to see the
auction as it happens. I was a little surprised to see the Hitchcock Blackmail
Lobby card go so high at $14,340.00 considering that it had been trimmed on all
sides and restored (apparently that is the case with all known cards on
Blackmail).

It looks like another very successful auction.

Regards
John

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg