The consignor obviously made a very good decision in sending that poster to
you. I have been selling quite a lot through eBay lately but you have to be
prepared to take the risk of getting low prices for decent posters in their
auctions. The fact that you and others have taken so many buyers away from eBay
is an indication of the impact of the negative policies that they introduced.
Regards
John

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg