Questions for Mopoers: When you click on David's link below (only 5 hours
left), and then select: Auctions only, do you see 131 results?

I only see:

88 results found

I discussed this with David and another seller before (and tried with ebay)
but there seem to be no explanantion.

At least two more people that I know have the same problem seeing only part
of listings from ebay sellers in US ebay, since many months. Most time you
won't notice as you don't know how many items a seller has listed for
auction!

Thanks,

Wolfgang Jahn