You keep referring to me as the only one who cares.. i have now TWICE commented on all the other posts that i have read, regarding this issue. i did not create or dream it up.

funny how you dont comment and ignore that part of my posts... re: many others wrote about it first.. that is how i became aware.

what do you say to all of those concerned individuals who first brought it to light? i respectfully ask you, now a THIRD time.

and who said you were bad?

Not I.