Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:35:07 -0400
From: dialmbb...@aol.com
Subject: [MOPO] favoite Move from a Play
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

what's your favorite Movie from a play?  i believe that the answer should be a
movie that had few changes from the play.

mine is:  DIAL M FOR MURDER

Dial M for Murder premiered in 1952 as a BBC television play, before being
performed on the stage in the same year (West End in June, and then Broadway in
October).

honorable mentions:

The Children's Hour
The Bad Seed  (interesting how the film version changed the ending from the
play)

michael