This is the problem with the various statements on MoPo that a "certain
restorer" is involved in all of this. Statements like this lead to speculation
about who that restorer might be and casts doubt about all linen backers. I'm
sure that some on this list will be making "educated" guesses about who is
involved while others will be talking about what they know privately. I have no
idea of the identity of the restorer but it will be good when it is finally
revealed so that the speculation about others can end.
Regards
John

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg