Well said, Doug.

Toochis

________________________________
From: Doug Taylor <douglasbtay...@hotmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 7:36:44 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] A sad day for us all..

Grey, et al,

I tend to be an optimist and have always seen a glass as half-full, rather than
half-empty.

My dealings with Jaime have always been positive and I have found him to run
his business with great integrity.  We all make mistakes or bad choices in our
lives (I've certainly made mine), but I'd like to hear Jaime's side of this
story before I turn my back to him.  Perhaps this was a premeditated bad choice
on his part or perhaps it was an innocent mistake.

Hopefully, we'll find out soon and Jaime won't be to blame.

Regards

DBT
Profile