So, lemme get this straight... David has had 4 of his perfectly legitimate poster listings immediately *yanked* by Ebay because some crazy old actress thinks she owns the rights to her name on a poster, even though she knows she signed those rights away over 50 years ago to the movie studio...

...but this filmfootage seller, who is known to have sold confirmed fakes for thousands of dollars a pop is still allowed to continue to list more fakes for sale on Ebay?

Sheesh! There outta be a law. Oh, wait... there are actually several laws... but no one seems interested in enforcing those real laws, only in performing useless VERO dances for show.

Hey... here's an idea... what if someone (certainly not me... I mean, y'know... someone with time on their hands...) were to file VERO violations on this fraudster's Universal Horror listings, perhaps as a representative of the estate of Lugosi, Chaney or Karloff or on some other pretension?

Wouldn't Ebay immediately pull those listings?

There's more than one way to skin a BLACK CAT...

-- JR

Todd Feiertag wrote:
Jeff,
Just looking at his small photo, the poster doesn't look right. The detail and colors look washed out, but then again, the photo is small and not very clear. Notice his Return Policy? */Satisfaction Guaranteed or Full Refund...Item must be returned within 3 days of receipt./*

*//* As anybody knows, that is not nearly enough time to have the poster checked out by an expert to see if it's real or not and of course, the seller knows this and purposely has that short return window of time.

****I should also note as it's already been mentioned on MoPo, that this seller has already allegedly sold many FAKES to unwary collectors and dealers.

Best,

Todd