From: David Lieberman <dli...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOPO] way ot: facebook
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 11:34 PM

      anybody here use facebook for business?

      we
      are just getting our facebook page started (see link below) and I'm
      wondering if it is worth putting a lot of effort into it........or is it
      just a "fun" thing that is really a waste of
      time.

David Lieberman

CineMasterpieces.com |
      15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az
      85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters
      | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.
Our
      Facebook
Page
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com