From: Phil Edwards <p...@cinemarts.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Linen vs. regular lobby cards
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 11:21 PM

Linen stock cards, with no dating in the copyright
info

That was my experience when I had the ERLICH cards side by side.

that were on flat stock that looked exactly like their earlier
linen-counterparts but were definitely re-release from the early
40's.

Steve, what was this information based on as being 100% accurate?

Phil

All markings on the card are identical to the
  Linen stock cards, with no dating in the copyright
  info

Garth

  On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 12:10 PM, S.F. Poole <stand...@ll.net>