From: Claude Litton <twoni...@aol.com>
Date: December 18, 2009 10:15:10 PM EST
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] New Poster Forum/Group

Who are the serious collectors running it?

The best part of this forum is that people use real names. I do not take part in any of the others for this reason.

Claude

In a message dated 12/18/2009 7:20:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, p...@cinemarts.com writes: Not sure if anyone has mentioned it here yet. A new poster forum/ group has started in the last few days, run by a couple of serious collectors.

http://www.allposterforum.com

I for one welcome it, the more the merrier, and any forum/group that is interested in spreading real info and giving a voice to the
world of movie posters is certainly welcome.

Thus far it's an ad-free zone, probably one of the most important issues to ensure there isn't a conflict of interests.

All Poster Forum also covers other than movie posters, such as music, theatre, advertising, et al and I know there are many members of MOPO who both collect and deal in these areas, so it also helps fill a bit of a gap in these areas.

Phil Edwards
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com