And a big thanks to each and every one of them!!  Great group, Bruce!

Joe B in NOLA

--- On Sun, 4/25/10, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] How many people does it take to auction 2,000 posters every
week?
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 11:02 AM

This is about the employees. I get way too much publicity as it is.

Phil is front and center. I don't post the other names because there are so
many wackos on the Internet, plus people who have no "appropriate-ness" filter
on their brains (sad but true).

And to answer another question, West Plains is not filled with people with
abnormally large heads! The people were shot in small groups, and then they
were re-arranged into a single image.

Bruce