I currently have 21 eBay listings of American posters, nine of which close this
evening.   Many of the listings are UNUSED & MINT!

This is a great opportunity to upgrade condition on some titles.

I'm offering as free bonuses those always desirable, high quality, hard-to-get
Bruce Hershenson poster books!

All my listings can be viewed by doing an eBay SELLER SEARCH, using my eBay
Screen name, ONESHEET, or by following the link below:

Items for Sale by onesheet
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/onesheet_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12?_rdc=1

Aren't you tired of bidding on listings that fail to sell because the reserve
has not been reached?  All my listings have opening bids of .99 cents, with NO
RESERVES!  Each and every listing WILL SELL.

Following are my listings:

DIVE BOMBER, orig 1941 1-sheet, ERROL FLYNN & AIRPLANES  current bid $41.01

KID FROM CLEVELAND, orig'l 1949 22x28, INDIANS BASEBALL  current bid $0.99

ZOMBIES OF THE STRATOSPHERE, originaL 1952 1-sheet MINT current bid $2.25

KING KONG, orig 1976 1-sheet, KK on World Trade Centers  current bid $11.27

NIGHT OF BLOOD MONSTER orig mint 1972 1-S Great GRAPHIC current bid $0.99

THE MUMMY'S SHROUD, original 1967 1-sheet HAMMER Horror current bid $0.99

FRANKENSTEIN MUST BE DESTROYED orig 1969 1-sheet HAMMER  current bid $0.99

MURDER RAP, 1944-R 1-sheet, TODDY, Black Cast, HARLEM  current bid $0.99

GOING TO GLORY, original 1946 1-sheet, BLACK CAST Toddy current bid $0.99

MANDINGO, orig 1975 1-sheet, Great INTERRACIAL Graphics  current bid $0.99

ROOSTER COGBURN, orig 1975 Mint 1-sheet WAYNE & HEPBURN  current bid $0.99

ROBIN & MARIAN orig '76 1sheet, CONNERY, Audrey HEPBURN current bid $0.99

GYPSY, orig 1962 1-sheet NATALIE WOOD is GYPSY ROSE LEE current bid $0.99

REIVERS, orig 1969 1-sheet Great STEVE McQUEEN Portrait  current bid $0.99

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, 1982-R Mint 1-sheet, SPIELBERG  current bid $0.99

RAGING BULL, orig'l adv1980 1-sheet, DE NIRO & SCORCESE current bid $0.99

NOTORIOUS, mint 1962-RR 1-sheet, HITCHCOCK & Cary GRANT  current bid $0.99

GIANT, mint 1982-RR 1-sheet, Iconic JAMES DEAN image  current bid $0.99

All with NO RESERVE!

I will be listing MANY, MANY more posters, lobby cards, glass slides, and
ephemera in coming weeks.

Everything sold with a no questions asked, unconditional money back guarantee.
100% Positive Feedback in over 13,800 transactions!

Thanks for looking!

Marty Davis
Vintage Film Posters
38732 N. 10th Street